School Counseling » Duplicate Diploma Request

Duplicate Diploma Request

Greeneville High School does not keep copies of high school diplomas. We can issue an official transcript directly to an employer, school or other official agency (you can order a copy of your high school transcript HERE). If you would like to order a duplicate copy of your high school diploma please fill out and mail the form below.