Driver's Permit Form Request
Driver's Permit Requirements:
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Must pass vision screening.
- Must pass written Class D exam. You can take a practice exam by going to https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/.
- If you are under 18, you will also need a parent or guardian present and show proof of attendance/grades.
- You must pass 3 out of 4 classes.
- You cannot have more than 10 unexcused absences.
- For more information on requirements, please visit https://www.tn.gov/safety/driver-services/classd/gdl.html
Please submit the following form to request the SF1010. Please allow us 2-3 school days to complete your request.