(Do you have your cap and gown and other grad supplies????) Packet in the Main Office!
March 22nd- Submit a maximum of 3 pics for senior banquet video to the Senior Banquet Pics assignment found at the Devil’s Desk on Canvas
April 23rd 2022 Saturday-GHS Prom
- Where? The General Morgan Inn, 111 N. Main St
- Time- 8-midnight
- Cost $35 per ticket
- TICKETS GO ON SALE APRIL 13TH IN THE TECHNOLOGY OFFICE WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE CAFÉ
- Make checks payable to GHS
- SENIORS YOU MAY ALSO BUY YOUR SENIOR BANQUET TICKETS AT THE SAME TIME $30
May 6th -Future Ready Day
- Wear college shirts or colors
- 11:00-1:00 in the café
- Forms must be submitted by March 30th
May 6th- Activity Period- 9:00-9:35 Seniors will have a group picture on the front steps in their cap and gown.
(30 Plus picture and honor scholar pictures will be taken also)
May 10th 2022- GHS Senior Awards Convocation
- You will receive a letter in the mail if you are to attend this event
- Seniors you need to be in the NPAC by 6:40 pm
- Please wear nice clothes and shoes
Forms must be submitted by midnight April 18th
TBA/TBA- Senior’s Yearbook Celebration and Signing
- Sponsored by GSIA
May 20th-Friday – Senior Banquet – a dinner and last dance for the class of 2022
- 7:00-11:00 pm General Morgan Inn
- Dinner and Last Dance- Girls: nice dress or jumpsuit, Boys: dress pants and shirt
- Food purchased in advance therefore the cut off for ticket sales is Friday/May13th
- Tickets in Main Office: $30.00- available from 4/13-5/13 (make checks payable to GHS)
City/County Baccalaureate will not be held in person.
However, the Doer of the Word award will be given to one male and one female at Awards Convocation, May 10th at the NPAC at 7:00PM. Voting for this award will happen early April through a canvas doc on the Devils Den.
This award goes to a student that has shown outstanding Christian leadership. This leadership includes student’s conduct, regular church attendance, participation in Christian clubs, service in the community and other ways they are “Doer of the Word” (James 1:22).
GRADUATION SPEAKERS: In early April this process will take place. (Specific date TBA)
There will be four student speakers at graduation. The senior class will nominate two peers and the faculty will nominate two students.
You will go to the Devil’s Desk to find the instructions on how to make these nominations.
May 27th–Friday- GHS Class of 2022 Commencement Exercises
- Practice at Burley Stadium –10:00 AM (BE ON TIME)
- Be at GHS Cafe to line up at 6:00 PM
- Procession begins promptly at 7:00 PM
- Remember to dress appropriately under your gown (DRESS CODE APPLIES)
- Girls- skirts/dresses and nice shoes (NO SPIKE HEELS)
- Guys-pants, nice shoes (NO SANDALS), DRESS SHIRT & TIE
- Caps FLAT on head with NO DECORATIONS- NO KIDDING!! CAPS WILL BE CONFISCATED!
- Lifetouch will be taking pictures/order online -Cierra Faith.com for a free digital download